Monday, September 28, 2009

ENGINEERING LABORATORY

The new study session started after 2 weeks holiday that completing hari raya holiday and also semester break. The new session started with engineering laboratory class. The new lab work was introduced by my lecturer. MOTOR CONTROL CIRCUIT. My 1st impression is very good because my new lab has its own conspicuousness. One more thing is I have got my previous lecturer that is very not too straight with students.


review inside of the motor control circuit

My lecturer also explain a lot about a motor. I have to work on that motor by group. I have learn a part in a motor such as bearing, rotor, stator, cooling fan frame(yoke) and etc. Every part has it own function. There is a lot of fun during this lab session because I need to wiring the control motor circuit by my group. So that, I have training how to do that by my own. The control motor circuit always used in the industries because its generate a power to the factory. Basically, the voltage applied in this lab session is 415V. By the way, I need to discipline myself to prevent myself from hazard.

thinking of something


main supply



troubleshooting


working on the motor control

Furthemore, I have learn how to troubleshooting the motor part. If the motor does't work so we need to check it. There are 3 important things in checking the motor which are insulation check, pole check and the voltage check. I have learn so many thing about this motor control circuit. Hopefully, with the basic that I have, it will help me on the next lab session.

No comments:

Post a Comment